Three-day course, Use of VEGA and other in silico modelsSeptember 27, 2021
Prize IPAM – Farmindustria 2021December 14, 2021
8 - 12
15 - 16
CRAC-HCF - 13th Chemical Regulatory Annual Conference
& Asian Helsinki Chemicals Forum.
Will be held as a hybrid virtual/ in-person event in Hangzhou, China.
REACH24H, within the CRAC conferences, and the Helsinki Chemicals Forum
United Nations Environment Programme
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
Xinhua News Agency
China News Service
CRAC-HCF 2021 will focus on the latest advances made in the fields of chemicals, pesticides, cosmetics, food contact materials and pharmaceuticals.
Presentations and specially tailored Q&A sessions will be led by high-level government officials, industry association representatives, and leading voices from civil society organizations and academics to discuss regulatory changes, links to global trade and policy shifts to meet new opportunities and challenges with more sustainable development strategies.
Who Will Attend
- Government Officials
- Industry Associations/Organizations/ NGOs
- Scientific Research Institute Specialists
- Product Safety Officers
- EHS Industry Experts
- Experts from Laboratory Centers
- Decision Makers from Multinational Companies
- Technical Experts of Scientific Research Institutions
- Supply Chain and Global Trade Officers
- Industry Media Platforms
- Officials from High-Profile Regulatory Firms
CRAC & HCF 2021 HYBRID PLATFORM:
An innovative, open, diversified platform for professionals across chemical and related industries:
Discover the Agenda
- Enjoy full access to industry regulatory and policy updates, break trade information barriers
- Stay on top of the latest global market trends
- Interact and debate with representatives from official institutions and industry experts
- Apply experience of benchmark firms to help develop your compliance strategy
- Expand your network resources through high-quality cooperation opportunities
Register to know news about chemicals and their assessment in the world.